Recipe by Barb in WNY
This recipe was clipped from a magazine years ado. It is quick and easy.
Top Review by kannEvore
I've made these in the past an had misplaced my recipe. I believe it was from Mastercook. I use the colossal or super colossal green olive. Yum! I have made these indoors at home and put them in a crock pot to bring to family christmas potluck.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 20 large stuffed olives
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce, bottled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine egg, milk, oats, Worchestershire, and dry mustard.
- Add salt, pepper, and ground beef; mix well.
- Shape meat around olives, forming 20 meatballs.
- Thread balls on skewers, pushing through olive.
- Brush with barbecue sauce.
- Grill over hot coals for 8 minutes.
- Turn skewers and brush with more barbecue sauce.
- Grill 4 minutes longer.