Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe was clipped from a magazine years ado. It is quick and easy.
Make and share this Meatball Barbecue recipe from Food.com.
- Combine egg, milk, oats, Worchestershire, and dry mustard.
- Add salt, pepper, and ground beef; mix well.
- Shape meat around olives, forming 20 meatballs.
- Thread balls on skewers, pushing through olive.
- Brush with barbecue sauce.
- Grill over hot coals for 8 minutes.
- Turn skewers and brush with more barbecue sauce.
- Grill 4 minutes longer.
I've made these in the past an had misplaced my recipe. I believe it was from Mastercook. I use the colossal or super colossal green olive. Yum! I have made these indoors at home and put them in a crock pot to bring to family christmas potluck.