Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another delicious recipe for your GT Express 101 machine. You can eat most of these recipe with a fork/knife or as finger food on the go.
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 pre-cooked sausage links, cut into slices
- 1⁄4 cup diced ham
- 1 tablespoon sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, Monterey jack, etc.)
- Beat eggs lightly with the 1 Tb of milk.
- Add sausage, ham, mushrooms, pepper and cheese to the egg and milk mixture.
- Stir well.
- Divide between two wells.
- Cook 10 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.