Recipe by newspapergal
I adopted this recipe after its original poster, Mean Chef (IHHDRO), departed the site. Mean posted it on Jun 10, 2002.
Top Review by CulinaryGourmetQueen
Fabulous! I made some with raspberry and some with dates and nuts. They were both awesome and enjoyed by my family at a cookout we had together. I will make these for the holidays to be enjoyed again!
- 946.36 ml all-purpose flour
- 473.18 ml brown sugar
- 473.18 ml rolled oats
- 177.44 ml walnuts, ground
- 314.66 ml coconut
- 3.69 ml salt
- 382.71 g butter
- 793.78 g raspberry jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter and cool.
- Combine all dry ingredients in mixer with paddle.
- Add melted butter until well combined.
- Press half of the mixture in a half sheet pan and roll to firm.
- Spread with jam to within 1/2-inch of edges.
- Spread remaining mixture evenly on top and press down lightly.
- Bake until golden brown.