Domestic Goddess's Note:
This is my copy cat version of McDonald's Vanilla Iced Coffee. It does taste close to Mc Donald's Vanilla Iced Coffee. I did a taste test between theirs and mine, and was surprised how both taste quite similar. Others have told me this as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add coffee grounds inside filter/basket, and adjust basket to fit coffee maker.
- 2Pour cold water into coffee maker.
- 3Start brewing the coffee.
- 4After coffee's done brewing, turn off coffee maker, and set pot aside for coffee to cool somewhat.
- 5Combine brewed coffee and sweetened condensed milk into a large pitcher.
- 6Stir thoroughly until coffee and condensed milk is blended together.
- 7Stir in the vanilla extract. Refrigerate until coffee is chilled.
- 8Onced chilled; pour in glasses filled with ice cubes.
- 9This makes (58 oz.) of vanilla iced coffee, about 5-(12 oz.) servings each.
- 10Note: Preptime and cook time may vary. Depending on your coffee maker, cook time may take less than time stated, or perhaps a few minutes more.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mc Donald's Vanilla Iced Coffee (Copycat Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 110.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 43.8 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: