Recipe by Domestic Goddess
This is my copy cat version of McDonald's Vanilla Iced Coffee. It does taste close to Mc Donald's Vanilla Iced Coffee. I did a taste test between theirs and mine, and was surprised how both taste quite similar.
Top Review by etc...
No tweaking here! It tastes like the real deal to me. I no longer have to go to Micky Dees to purchase there's. Now I can enjoy it anytime by making it myself, and save a few bucks. Delicious coffee, and thanks for posting this recipe. I look forward to making it again.
- 6 1⁄3 cups cold water
- 6 tablespoons ground coffee
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- ice cube, to fill glasses with (read *additional note)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add coffee grounds inside filter/basket, and adjust basket to fit coffee maker.
- Pour cold water into coffee maker.
- Start brewing the coffee.
- After coffee's done brewing, turn off coffee maker, and set pot aside for coffee to cool somewhat.
- Combine brewed coffee and sweetened condensed milk into a large pitcher.
- Stir thoroughly until coffee and condensed milk is blended together.
- Stir in the vanilla extract. Refrigerate until coffee is chilled.
- Once chilled; pour in glasses filled with ice cubes.
- This makes (58 oz.) of vanilla iced coffee, about 5-(12 oz.) servings each.
- Note: Prep time and cook time may vary. Depending on your coffee maker, cook time may take less than time stated, or perhaps a few minutes more.
- *Additional Note: For those who thought the coffee was too sweet, or think the ice cubes will weak'n the flavor of the coffee, add coffee flavored ice cubes to your drink. It will be less sweet, and still have that wonderful coffee flavor.