Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just made this up because I wanted a healthy alternative to mayonnaise-laden tuna salad. It turned out to be a delightfully fresh tasting tuna salad.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 1 pickle, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Serve as is, or as a light and fresh tuna sandwich.
I used an 11 ounce family sized tuna pouch and increased the other ingredients accordingly. The tuna salad is very good on tuna sandwiches.