Recipe by KitchenCraftsnMore
An ULTRA intensive deep conditioning treatment for hair. Use it only if your hair is very dry - it's simply too rich for oily hair.
Top Review by Mimi Bobeck
This is rich, kind of messy to make (my only complaint) however it is so much LESS expensive than $7.00 on heavy-duty deep conditioning products. If you have some left over, you can just refridgerate it - but MAKE SURE YOU LABLE IT! I came home late one night to find my host dad spreading this left over mixture on his midnight snack sandwich! Eww! So lable it as "Hair Conditioner". Oh by the way, while this is on your hair, you can also use this on your extra dry skin too (face, elbows, hands)
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop out avocado into a medium bowl, and use a fork or potato masher to mash well.
- Add the mayo, and combine well.
- Smooth this mixture over your hair, concentrating only on dry areas and ends.
- Wrap your head with a plastic shower cap or plastic wrap.
- Let conditioner work for about 20 minutes for an ultra deep conditioning, about half as long for a less intense treatment.
- Rinse your hair very well with cool water, until the entire mixture is rinsed out.