An ULTRA intensive deep conditioning treatment for hair. Use it only if your hair is very dry - it's simply too rich for oily hair.
My Private Note
- 1Scoop out avocado into a medium bowl, and use a fork or potato masher to mash well.
- 2Add the mayo, and combine well.
- 3Smooth this mixture over your hair, concentrating only on dry areas and ends.
- 4Wrap your head with a plastic shower cap or plastic wrap.
- 5Let conditioner work for about 20 minutes for an ultra deep conditioning, about half as long for a less intense treatment.
- 6Rinse your hair very well with cool water, until the entire mixture is rinsed out.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mayo and Avocado Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1077.3
- Calories from Fat 838
- Total Fat 93.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 1677.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: