Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a tasty salad that takes 10 minutes to make and is supposed to be very healthy.
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 8 spring onions
- 1 lettuce
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 2 cups watercress or 2 cups spinach or 2 cups rocket
- 8 roasted red peppers (Karyatis 450g jar)
- 1 cup hummus (Asda Extra Special Sunblush Tomatade Houmous)
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds or 1⁄2 cup pumpkin seeds or 1⁄2 cup flax seeds or 1⁄2 cup hemp seeds
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or Udo's Choice Ultimate Oil Blend)
- Use organic ingredients if possible.
- Lightly steam the brocolli.
- Chop peppers into 1/2 inch pieces, slice spring onions, cut cucumber into 2 inch pieces, slice roasted red peppers.
- Mix all ingredients in a salad bowl, except houmous.
- Serve with houmous on the side.