Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These go well with a Mexican or Tex-Mex menu. I am planning on serving them for Cinco de Mayo.
- 2 ounces gold tequila
- 2⁄3 ounce triple sec or 2⁄3 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 2⁄3 ounce fresh lime juice
- 5 ounces pineapple juice
- Add all the ingredients to an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a highball filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Ay-yi-yi! These are very easy, delicious and boy can they sneak up on you! These were a big hit with the company last night-- thanks for the recipe !