- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave potatoes at HIGH for 10 minutes, rearranging the potatoes after 5 minutes.
- Wrap potatoes in a towel; let stand for 5 minutes. Scoop out pulp; discard skins. Combine pulp, milk, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, and salt in a medium bowl; mash.
- Combine 1 tablespoon brown sugar, softened butter, pecans, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Top each serving with pecan mixture.