Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this low calorie low fat recipe on one of those food network channels, It was great! Here the Nutrition Information: Calories: 126 Total Fat: 1.5 grams Saturated Fat: 1 gram Carbohydrates: 28 grams Fiber: 3 grams
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and roast until tender, about 1 hour.
- Remove from heat and let cool until cool enough to handle.
- (Keep oven at 350 degrees F).
- Peel and mash sweet potatoes in a bowl until smooth.
- Stir in the butter, stock, salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
- Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Cover the surface of the potatoes with the banana slices by laying them on top, slightly overlapping in concentric circles.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is browned.