1 hr 25 mins
I got this low calorie low fat recipe on one of those food network channels, It was great! Here the Nutrition Information: Calories: 126 Total Fat: 1.5 grams Saturated Fat: 1 gram Carbohydrates: 28 grams Fiber: 3 grams
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and roast until tender, about 1 hour.
- 3Remove from heat and let cool until cool enough to handle.
- 4(Keep oven at 350 degrees F).
- 5Peel and mash sweet potatoes in a bowl until smooth.
- 6Stir in the butter, stock, salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
- 7Transfer to a casserole dish.
- 8Cover the surface of the potatoes with the banana slices by laying them on top, slightly overlapping in concentric circles.
- 9Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the top.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is browned.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Sweet Potato Casserole Topped With Caramelized Bananas
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 162.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g