Recipe by catmaniacs
Found on Allrecipes.com. Season as desired. Kid-friendly. May use canned vegetables in place of frozen. We often use corn instead of green beans.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 473.18 ml frozen French style green beans
- 473.18 ml hot mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in soup and beans. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with mashed potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.