Mashed cauliflower, spiked with dill and Havarti cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup grated dill havarti cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced chives or 2 tablespoons scallion tops
- 1Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a Dutch oven fitted with a steamer basket. Add cauliflower and garlic, cover and steam until very tender, 10 to 14 minutes.
- 2Transfer the cauliflower and garlic to a food processor. Add cheese, milk, butter, dill, salt and pepper; puree until smooth. Stir in chives (or scallion greens).
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Cauliflower W/ Havarti Cheese.
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.6
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 121.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: