Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mashed cauliflower, spiked with dill and Havarti cheese.
Make and share this Mashed Cauliflower W/ Havarti Cheese. recipe from Food.com.
- 8 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 large head)
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup grated dill havarti cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced chives or 2 tablespoons scallion tops
- Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a Dutch oven fitted with a steamer basket. Add cauliflower and garlic, cover and steam until very tender, 10 to 14 minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower and garlic to a food processor. Add cheese, milk, butter, dill, salt and pepper; puree until smooth. Stir in chives (or scallion greens).
This was very good. Creamy and smooth and a nice subtle dill taste.