A twist to your regular sausages. Fun snacks. Can be had in a wrap (just add some mayo, lettuce and peppers), with dips, or just on its own!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 chicken sausage (whichever you prefer) or 5 pork sausage (whichever you prefer) or 5 beef sausages (whichever you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder (according to your taste)
- 1 tablespoon salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice concentrate (according to your taste)
- 1Cut the sausages into smaller pieces. Preferably an inch or so.
- 2Make slits to them on the sides.
- 3Take 1 or 2 table spoon of oil on a nonstick frying pan and heat it up on medium.
- 4Fry the sausages till slightly cooked and coated in the oil. The sausages should fluff up some.
- 5Sprinkle/add the red chilli powder to it and mix it well.
- 6Sprinkle salt over it and mix it well.
- 7Just before taking it off the flame/hob, add the lemon juice (as per your taste) approx 1 tablespoon to begin with, you can add more later if needed.
- 8Mix it all well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Masala Sausages
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1199.0
- Calories from Fat 806
- Total Fat 89.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 504.0 mg
- Sodium 11587.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 59.3 g