Recipe by rsathe
A twist to your regular sausages. Fun snacks. Can be had in a wrap (just add some mayo, lettuce and peppers), with dips, or just on its own!
- 5 chicken sausage (whichever you prefer) or 5 pork sausage (whichever you prefer) or 5 beef sausages (whichever you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red chili powder (according to your taste)
- 1 tablespoon salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice concentrate (according to your taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the sausages into smaller pieces. Preferably an inch or so.
- Make slits to them on the sides.
- Take 1 or 2 table spoon of oil on a nonstick frying pan and heat it up on medium.
- Fry the sausages till slightly cooked and coated in the oil. The sausages should fluff up some.
- Sprinkle/add the red chilli powder to it and mix it well.
- Sprinkle salt over it and mix it well.
- Just before taking it off the flame/hob, add the lemon juice (as per your taste) approx 1 tablespoon to begin with, you can add more later if needed.
- Mix it all well.