1/2 Photos of Marzipan (Cup)cake(S) With Lemonglaze
You can either bake this almondy and rich sweet as cupcakes or an entire cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 180°C.
- 2Mix dark brown sugar and butter (or oil-butter mixture) until creamy.
- 3Add eggs and mix until very fluffy.
- 4Cube Marzipan and soften in microwave (about 20-30 sec. at 700 Watt). You don't need to do this, but the handling is way easier.
- 5Incorporate marzipan, cinnamon, pinch of salt and vanilla extract into egg-butter-sugar mixture.
- 6Add ground almonds.
- 7Mix baking powder with flour and add to dough. Mix thoroughly.
- 8Butter a cake pan or cupcake tin and transfer dough to it.
- 9Bake at 180°C for about 45 minutes (cake) or 20 minutes (cupcakes).
- 10Let cupcakes cool for 10 minutes.
- 11Mix lemon juice and icing sugar until a thick paste forms. Glaze cooled cupcakes as you like.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marzipan (Cup)cake(S) With Lemonglaze
Serving Size: 1 (647 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2419.8
- Calories from Fat 1307
- Total Fat 145.2 g
- Saturated Fat 72.0 g
- Cholesterol 1011.1 mg
- Sodium 2440.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 244.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 170.3 g
- Protein 44.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: