Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
In a word... well, I can't think of it... but I'm sure it will come to me!
- 1⁄2 lb backfin crab meat
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon shallots or 1 tablespoon scallion, minced
- 1 tablespoon celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 12 slices crisp cooked bacon
- Combine the crabmeat, mayonnaise, lemon pepper seasoning, shallots, celery, red pepper, and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Layer individual tortillas with three strips of bacon each and approximately two slices of avocado.
- Spread approximately one quarter of the crab mixture over each tortilla, being careful not to add too much or the tortilla will not roll shut (use more or fewer tortillas, depending on their size).
- Use a toothpick to hold tortillas closed.
- Rolled tortilla wraps may be sliced in half or in several smaller pieces.
- Serve as hors doeuvres, appetizers or entrées.
A great appetizer. Will definitely make this again.