Recipe by *Pixie*
An appetizer, a salad or a light lunch? You decide... Artificial crab (surimi) is very well suited to this recipe, because of it's texture and color. A martini glass really shows off the variety of colors in this almost crab salad. Cheers!
- 1 1⁄3 cups finely grated carrots
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 large tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat, chopped in bite-sized chunks (about 3 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the mayonnaises, curry powder, cayenne powder, ginger powder, lemon juice and water until completely blended and smooth.
- Mix the carrots, green onions, tomato and crab until well blended.
- Mix the dressing with the crab mixture until well combined.
- Spoon into martini glasses and chill for 20 minutes.