Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mom Florence loves these. Can be coconut or rice krispies or crushed corn flakes. I am not sure how many this makes. Keep dipping marshmallows and rolling them in toasted coconut or Rice Krispies.
- Toast coconut in oven for 5 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit; watch carefully to prevent burning.
- Melt the caramels in a double boiler with the condensed milk and butter.
- Stir to combine into a creamy sauce; stir a lot.
- Dip marshmallows in sauce quickly; do not leave a lot of sauce.
- Be careful; sugar burns.
- Roll in toasted coconut or Rice Krispies.
- Let set on waxed paper.