Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These adorable snowmen are easy, fun, and made with A LOT of sugar! A perfect family activity and is also a great food competition for the kids.
- 3 large marshmallows
- 2 pretzel sticks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla frosting
- 1 miniature peanut butter cup
- 2 miniature chocolate chips
- 3 candy sprinkles
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black decorating gel
- Push the jumbo marshmallows (the body) through a popsicle stick. Make sure that the popsicle stick is NOT pushing through the last marshmallow.
- Push the 2 pretzel sticks (the arms) into the sides of the middle marshmallow.
- Spread some vanilla frosting on the top of a miniature peanut butter cup (the hat). Flip it upside-down and place it on the top of the top marshmallow.
- Dip the bottoms of the miniature chocolate chips (the eyes) and place them on the top marshmallow.
- Spread a thin line of frosting down the center of the middle marshmallow. Place the sprinkles (the buttons, and nose if desired) of your choice on the frosting.
- Use the black icing gel to draw on a nose and smile!