Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "Any Blonde Can Cook."
Top Review by ChefMom5
These are really good! They are very sticky and gooey. I didn't put the glaze on top, I thought they were sweet enough without it. I used one large marshmallow in each biscuit. When preparing them I spread each biscuit flat, sprinkled it with cinnamon-sugar, dipped the marshmallow in melted butter and then rolled it up in the biscuit.
- 1 (10 count) can biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 30 small marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll each biscuit out on floured surface.
- Spread butter on each biscuit.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on both sides.
- Place 3 marshmallows in center of dough and seal, pinching dough together.
- Place each biscuit in greased muffin tin, seamed-side down.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Spread over cooked biscuits.