This recipe is from "Any Blonde Can Cook."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll each biscuit out on floured surface.
- 2Spread butter on each biscuit.
- 3Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on both sides.
- 4Place 3 marshmallows in center of dough and seal, pinching dough together.
- 5Place each biscuit in greased muffin tin, seamed-side down.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- 7Mix powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- 8Spread over cooked biscuits.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marshmallow Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 374.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: