Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughter's 3rd grade classmates loved these! (And my 12 & 13 year old girls snuck a couple, too!) I used different colored fruit snacks.
- 18 large marshmallows
- 6 thin pretzel sticks (2 3/4 inch)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) boxchewy fruit snacks, any flavor
- black decorating gel
- Thread 3 marshmallows onto each pretzel stick to make 6 "bodies".
- Unwrap fruit snack rolls (do not unroll). With kitchen scissors or sharp knife, cut rolls into 1/2 inch strips. Unroll strips; remove plastic.
- Wrap 2 strips around each "body" to resemble mummy, leaving small amount of 1 marshmallow uncovered for face.
- With decorating gel, add dots on "face" for eyes.