Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
My kids watched me make this today and since they couldn't call them Rice Crispy Treats they named them Marshmallow Lasagna. These do taste like the original Crispy treats though.
- Melt butter in large bowl in the microwave.
- Add marshmallows to the butter and coat them.
- Return this to the microwave and heat on full power 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth and then add the cereal and fold in until well mixed.
- With greased hands (preferably) pat the mixture evenly in to a well greased 9X13 dish.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
- Store remainder in airtight container.
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was really good and easy to make. I made this on the stove instead of the microwave but I followed the rest of the recipe as written. I really enjoyed these. I actually liked them more then rice krispie treats. Will be making again.