Recipe by MarieRynr
These taste mild and fudgy and everyone loves them!! Times do not reflect the time needed for them to set up in the fridge.
- 4 (65 g) Mars bars, chopped into pieces
- 2 fluid ounces milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 large egg whites
- chocolate shavings, to decorate
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the Mars Bars, milk and cocoa in a heavy based saucepan.
- Cook over a very gentle heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate has melted.
- Transfer to a bowl and leave to cool for 15 minute, whisking frequently with a wire whisk to blend in any pieces of fudge that rise to the surface, to leave a smooth mixture.
- Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until softly peaking.
- Using a metal spoon, fold a quarter of the whites into the chocolate sauce to lighten it, then fold in the remainder.
- Turn the mixture into six small cups, glasses or ramekins and chill in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve topped with chocolate shavings.
- **Please note that this recipe contains raw eggs and should be avoided by the very young, the elderly, and pregnant woman.