I love and eat lettuce so much that in Greek everybody calls me "katsika" or female goat. Girls, eat this to maintain your figure and who cares if they call you a female goat cause you're ingesting this, at least they're not calling you that other female creature name that most of us get pinned with. Hmph. Oh, and note to non-Hellenes: Do not RIP or HALVE your head of lettuce and serve it like that. It doesn't fit in your mouth like that unless your Mr.Jagger! You have to finely slice it. Sorry to sound like a snot rag, but I hate ordering salads here because the lettuce is cut so big, the dressing splatters into my eye as I'm chewing, and ugh disaster. Cut your lettuce so it takes on an almost "shredded" look--Please.
- Nicely chop your lettuce as described in my complaint above.
- Make sure your lettuce is clean and devoid of any 6-legged creatures a.k.a "insects" that might pass as a piece of oregano.
- You may slice your scallions on a bias if you want to give the salad a gourmet flair.
- Slice your cucumber and pray that the seeds are not to ginormous. If they are, save this cucumber for tzatziki and try to find a nicer one with small seeds.
- Chop your dill.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss.
- For the dressing just whisk and then dress the salad evenly coating the lettuce leaves.
- Add more dressing if desired.