Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This recipe can be cut down for smaller cuts of lamb
Make and share this Marmalade Sesame Roast Lamb recipe from Food.com.
- In small bowl, combine marmalade, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and sesame seeds; set aside.
- Trim any excess fat from lamb. Place lamb in large plastic bag and add marinade. Chill for at least 8 hours turning occasionally.
- Remove lamb from marinade; reserve marinade. Roll lamb up and tie at 2" intervals with string. Place lamb in roasting pan and pour half of the marinade around meat.
- Roast lamb at 450 for 10 minutes, then lower heat to 350 for one to 1-1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 150 for medium rare, basting occasionally with remaining marinade.
- Let lamb stand for 5 - 10 minutes, loosely covered, before carving.