Marmalade Sesame Roast Lamb
- In small bowl, combine marmalade, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and sesame seeds; set aside.
- Trim any excess fat from lamb. Place lamb in large plastic bag and add marinade. Chill for at least 8 hours turning occasionally.
- Remove lamb from marinade; reserve marinade. Roll lamb up and tie at 2" intervals with string. Place lamb in roasting pan and pour half of the marinade around meat.
- Roast lamb at 450 for 10 minutes, then lower heat to 350 for one to 1-1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 150 for medium rare, basting occasionally with remaining marinade.
- Let lamb stand for 5 - 10 minutes, loosely covered, before carving.