Recipe by Trisha W
A quick fall recipe, using your grill. Leave the peel on the apples for a pretty color.
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ham, cut into two 1/2 inch thick slices
- 4 small tart apples, cored and cut into 4 rings each (granny smith my favorite)
Directions See How It's Made
- MARINADE; Combine the marmalade, butter and ginger in a glass measuring cup, microwaving on high 1 minute or until melted, stirring once.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray on grill.
- Grill ham and apple rings over medium-high heat, turning once, basting with the marinade frequently, for about 10 minutes or until apple rings are tender.