3 hrs 35 mins
3 hrs 20 mins
Everything in here but the sink --
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons rye flour
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2/3 cup mixed seeds (or grains such as steel cut oats, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, millet, flax and poppy seeds)
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 3 tablespoons malted barley syrup
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1Comibine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Mix, then kneed about 10 minutes if by hand until dough is smooth and elastic.
- 3Place dough in lightly greased bowl, cover and let rise about 1 hour.
- 4Turn dough onto an oiled surface. Shape. Place in lightly greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch pan. Let rise in pan about 1 1/4 hours.
- 5Bake bread in preheated 350 degree oven, 40 to 45 minutes, until bread reaches 190 internal temperature.
- 6Let cook on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mark's Grain Bread
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.5
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 35.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
malted barley syrup