Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I don't like to buy my ingredients for my recipes if I can make them myself. This is a quick teriyaki recipe for chicken, pork or a dipping sauce.
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml mirin or 118.29 ml honey
- 14.79 ml ginger, peeled and finely minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 59.14 ml scallion, minced
- Combine the soy sauce and mirin in a small sauce pan.
- Cook over medium-low heat until bubbling, about 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, stir in the remaining ingredients and use immediately or cool and refrigerate for up to one day.
I made this to add to homemade burgers, I haven't used it yet as I want to make them tomorrow. when I do I will update this, but it sure smells good. very easy to make saves you buying it, and things are alway's better if you make them yourself. Thank's for posting