Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great, and very, very easy!
- 1 bunch broccoli, washed and cut into spears
- 1 cauliflower, washed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 1 red pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 bottle Italian dressing (I use Kraft)
- Place veggies in a large bowl and pour the dressing over it.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and serve.
I would just like to say that i've just made these veggies for my mum as it's mothers day and she was very impressed and so was I thank you. I shall definately be having those again
We love marinated veggies and these were no exception, loved them!! They stayed nice and crunchy and were a good combination of tastes. We used Light, fat free, Italian dressing, it worked just fine, the taste was still there as if it were the regular Italian dressing. I made the full recipe and will take some for lunch tomorrow and they will make good crunchy snacks for a couple of days!! Thanks for sharing Christina!!