Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Made this for dinner last night and it was awesome! I used shoulder lamb chops, but any cut will do. Came out very tender and moist on the barbecue grill. This same recipe can also be used to marinate chicken or pork. It is delicious!
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh thyme (or 1 teaspon dried)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 4 shoulder lamb chops
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, thyme and garlic in a shallow dish.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, place chops in and turn over once to coat the meat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour or up to four hours.
- Cook over high heat on barbecue grill to desired doneness.
Good lamb chops. I used loin chops too, and I cooked mine in a pan on the stove-no BBQing here as it's the middle of winter. I also used dried thyme which was fine.
This was amazing. We put it under the broiler in a broiler pan so the oil would drip down. It tasted just like the lamb we get here a Lebanese restaurant that is famous for their hummus and meat (lamb) so we will be mixing it with hummus next time
This was my first effort with lamb. Did them on the grill, they were great!!! Thanks for sharing. I will do these again for sure