Prep 5 mins
Cook 38 mins
Use McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning. I got this from the McCormick website and modified it to my taste! I like a LOT of flavor, so I always marinate overnight. Enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 lbs steak
- Combine all of ingredients except steak and onions in a large ziplock bag or a glass dish. Add steak.
- Marinate 30 minutes - 24 hours.
- Grill 6-8 minutes per side or until desired doneness is reached.
Awesome steaks! The lime juice, cumin and oregano are a perfect match, so good! I'll definitely be making these again, thanks for posting KPD!
I thought the flavor was so good on the steaks. I only had time to marinade for 3 hours. Next time I will do it overnight for a lot more depth. But my family loved them and they all disappeared. Made for PAC spring 2010. Thank you.