Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Using this marinade for chicken breasts turns out delicious. It should be marinated for several hours or can even be prepard the night before. Perfect for chicken sandwiches! Serves 6 to 8.
- 6 -8 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup white grape juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fry white wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- Mix all ingredients except chicken.
- Allow chicken to marinate for several hours. (Can be prepared the night before.).
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350F in sauce.
- Can be cooked on grill & goes great on sandwiches.
Great marinade. Next time I will probably cut the amount of seseme seeds in half, only because we are not big fans of them. I used this on quorn cutlets for the vegetarians and boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the meat eaters. It was enjoyed by all.
Delisous. We loved this marinade.