Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to get you to eat fruits for your wonderful breakfast if you are in a hurry! You will be amazed by this yummy fruity smoothie.
- 8 fresh kiwi fruits (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cups of pure apple juice, unsweetened
- 1 1⁄2 scoops protein powder (such as soy)
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk (optional)
- 8 ice cubes
- To make this quick free smoothie recipe, place all ingredients into a blender and blend until your desired consistency. If you require the smoothie to be a little thinner then you can just add additional some more ice cubes.
I might have changed the whole flavor combo of this recipe, but I did add a not-overly-ripe frozen banana ~ frozen so that I could leave out the ice cubes & not-overly-ripe so that a more intense banana flavor was eliminated! Anyway, the smoothie that was made was very, very enjoyable, & the apple juice was a nice departure from my usual pineapple juice! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]