The dressing for this recipe is a little different in that it contains sour cream and mayonnaise. Once you taste it, you will not be able to stop eating it. Very addictive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together first 4 ingredients for dressing and set aside.
- 2Combine broccoli, cranberries and black pepper. (Note: I used 5 broccoli crowns - would not enter this way).
- 3Add dressing and stir well.
- 4Refrigerate to let flavors develop.
- 5At serving time add all but a few tablespoons of bacon and all of almonds to broccoli mixture.
- 6Stir together and garnish with crumbled bacon.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marie's Broccoli, Bacon, Cranberry and Almond Salad
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.9
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 321.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g