Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A mixture of some of my favorite ingredients for chicken marinade. Hope you enjoy.
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken in a large plastic zip lock baggie.
- Add chicken breasts, coat, and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken until juices run clear.
- Do not overcook, as chicken will be dried out.
- Time does not reflect marinading time.
I marinaded chicken thighs and took them camping this weekend. We went camping with neighbors and everyone loved the chicken. The marinade plus grilling perfect recipe for great chicken. Thanks Margo we will be using this marinade quite often.
This marinade is AWESOME! The only thing I left out was the lemon juice (personal preference). The chicken was so moist and flavorful. Thanks so much for sharing.