Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons club soda (optional) or 3 tablespoons Sprite (optional)
- 2 teaspoons grenadine
- Add lime juice, orange liqueur, tequila, powdered sugar, and orange juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Cover w/ lid and shake vigorously until thoroughly chilled.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass; add club soda or Sprite for a little fizz, if desired.
- Top with grenadine; serve immediately.