Recipe by Kathy(
A neighbor shared this recipe with me over 20 years ago. It's a simple recipe using cake mix for rich tasting cookies.
- 1 (18 ounce) box fudge marble cake mix with pudding (pudding in the mix is a requirement)
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons water (divided 3T and 1 T)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- By hand, mix together cake mix, oil, 3 T water, and egg.
- In a small bowl stir together fudge packet and 1 T water.
- Add approximately 1/4 of the light batter to the chocolate batter.
- Add chocolate chips to the light batter.
- Spoon dark batter over light batter. Marbleize slightly.
- Drop onto ungreased cookie sheets with a spoon.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool 1 minutes on cookies sheet, then cool on a wire rack.