1 hr 5 mins
I love do ahead dishes that you just pop into the oven - This is very tasty with that Turkey or othe poutry & pork
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the squash (in water) until tender (apprx 25 minutes), drain.
- 2Puree in a food processor until smooth.
- 3Blend in the butter, maple syrup, salt, pepper& nutmeg.
- 4Spoon into a shallow lightly greased baking dish (8 cup size) serve immediately or You may now refrigerate the casserol covered for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 2 weeks If you freeze the caaserole thaw in the fridge for 3 days before planning to serve it.
- 5Bake in 400F oven for 25 minutes Decorate with nuts and bake a further 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Walnut Squash Puree (do ahead)
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.0
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 37.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g