- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts.
- Melt butter in skillet, pan fry chicken breasts till golden 2-3 minutes per side.
- Pour in wine (or juice) and syrup.
- Cover and cook over medium/low heat 8-10 minutes or till juices run clear.
- Remove chicken to platter.
- Stir in dill, boil slightly till thick, 2-3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Serve with rice or steamed new potatoes.