Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to prepare, tasty and yet elegant enough for guests.
Make and share this Maple Dill Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Salt and pepper chicken breasts.
- Melt butter in skillet, pan fry chicken breasts till golden 2-3 minutes per side.
- Pour in wine (or juice) and syrup.
- Cover and cook over medium/low heat 8-10 minutes or till juices run clear.
- Remove chicken to platter.
- Stir in dill, boil slightly till thick, 2-3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Serve with rice or steamed new potatoes.