Charlotte J's Note:
From Ocean Spray
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place popcorn and sweetened dried cranberries in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- 2Combine brown sugar and maple syrup in a small saucepan; add butter.
- 3Cook over medium heat, until butter melts and mixure comes to a boil, stirring often.
- 4Cook for about 4 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly, stirring frequently.
- 5Pour over popcorn mixture, stirring until coated.
- 6Dip hands in cold water.
- 7Shape popcorn mixture into 2-inch balls, pressing firmly to hold shape.
- 8Place on waxed paper; cool completely.
- 9Let stand overnight to harden.
- 10Wrap in decorative plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Cranberry Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 25.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g