Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Ocean Spray
Make and share this Maple Cranberry Popcorn Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Place popcorn and sweetened dried cranberries in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar and maple syrup in a small saucepan; add butter.
- Cook over medium heat, until butter melts and mixure comes to a boil, stirring often.
- Cook for about 4 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly, stirring frequently.
- Pour over popcorn mixture, stirring until coated.
- Dip hands in cold water.
- Shape popcorn mixture into 2-inch balls, pressing firmly to hold shape.
- Place on waxed paper; cool completely.
- Let stand overnight to harden.
- Wrap in decorative plastic wrap.