Recipe by Engrossed
I got this off a turkey website. It went with a bourbon glazed turkey breast and a sweet mustard. This was the best part of the meal and it kept really well.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
I forgot to buy Granny Smith and ended up using an 'Empire' apple
from the local apple orchard. The whiskey was stirred into the maple syrup
and I only used a very small amount of it. I didn't stir the ingredients together
either. The second time the apple mixture was spooned over Nancy's plain yogurt and that
was a delicious combination. Reviewed for Photo Tag/Fall.
- 6 large granny smith apples, cored and finely diced
- 354.88 ml pecans, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 118.29 ml bourbon whiskey
- 236.59 ml maple syrup, the real stuff