1/3 Photos of Manwich (Copycat)
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
I really dig Manwich, but the canned stuff gives me the tummy ache sometimes. When I found this clone recipe, I decided to try it to see if it gave me the tummy ache too. NOPE!! I was pleased! It may take a little more effort than opening a can, but for me, it's worth it. Also, you know this stuff is fresh and you never know how long that other stuff has been in a can.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the beef and drain the fat.
- 2Add remaining ingredients to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- 3Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Serve on toasted buns with your favorite condiments.
- 5Mine are cheese and mustard with pickles and chips on the side.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manwich (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1644.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 23.1 g