I really dig Manwich, but the canned stuff gives me the tummy ache sometimes. When I found this clone recipe, I decided to try it to see if it gave me the tummy ache too. NOPE!! I was pleased! It may take a little more effort than opening a can, but for me, it's worth it. Also, you know this stuff is fresh and you never know how long that other stuff has been in a can.
- Fry the beef and drain the fat.
- Add remaining ingredients to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve on toasted buns with your favorite condiments.
- Mine are cheese and mustard with pickles and chips on the side.