Beefy Noodle Bake
- Ready In:
- Boil noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile brown beef and onion till cooked.
- Drain off fat.
- Add Sloppy Joe sauce and soup to meat.
- Stir to combine well.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cook til bubbly.
- Combine cooked and drained noodles with meat mixture.
- Stir well.
- Place mixture in greased 2 qt.
- Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this for a quick dinner for the family one night and I couldn't be more pleased! The flavors really work together nicely. I did tone it down with about 1/2c. sour cream as DS isn't thrilled with anything BBQ tasting. The cheese on top is the perfect touch to this tasty casserole! Easy, economical, tasty, fast...yup it's all here!