Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
From: “The Africa Kitchen” by Josie Stow and Jan Baldwin. These spicy cheese crackers are from North Africa and can be eaten on their own or served with a dip such as Masi Mara.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients except the paprika in a food processor.
- Pulse the mixture in quick, short spurts until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs, being careful not to overwork the mixture.
- Roll a little of the mixture into a ball, place it on the baking sheet and flatten slightly with your fingers.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden and slightly puffed.
- Sprinkle the crackers with paprika and allow them to cool completely on the baking sheet before serving.