Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Children eat burgers at McDonalds. Men eat Manly Burgers.
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 green pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 white onions
- 1 green onion
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 kaiser rolls
- sliced sharp cheddar cheese
- Saute the vegitation with the oil on medium heat for about ten minutes.
- One onion is to top the burgers.
- Combine the foilage with the meat and breadcrumbs in a large bowl, mixing well with large hands.
- Separate into patties: four manly patties or more for non-manly patties.
- Grilling is preferred, however, pan fried will do during harsh conditions.
- Cut up one white onion and saute it separately.
- Place on cooked burger.
- Place cheese on top of burger at the end of grilling, allowing to melt.
- Real men eat burgers with melted cheese and cooked onions.
- Please, warm your buns.
- Real men hate cold buns, so lightly brush the buns with oil and let them sit in a pan for about a minute.
- Lettuce and tomatoes are for decoration only.
- Real men don't eat food for rabbits.
My fiance had a horseshoe tournament at our house this past weekend, and obviously I had to feed the participants something "manly". Two dozen were gone within minutes. So tasty, No substitutions necessary, this recipe was perfect just as is. So many great comments. I will be keeping this recipe around for the summer. Loved the instructions too!