Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I received this via word of mouth from my cousin and there is no recipe card needed because it is easy, easy & easy! I thought the soup was odd as an ingredient, but it works well!
- 8 ounces manicotti
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce or 1 (20 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta 8-10 min.,drain.
- Brown sausage in the meantime.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread into a 13X9" pan.
- Top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for about 20 minute.