- 1 raw mango
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon asafoetida powder
- 5 g red chili powder
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and wipe to dry the mango and grate, and keep aside.
- Roast fenugreek seeds and powder and keep aside.
- Take oil in a frying pan and add little mustard seeds and cumin seeds and when it splits, add asafoetida powder, turmeric powder and the grated raw mango, salt to taste, chilli powder and mix well till cooked.
- It should not stick to the sides of the pan.
- Add fenugreek powder before removing from the fire.
- It is tasty and tangy.