Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like the sound of this, try it NOW and you will love yourself for it:-)
- 100 ml mango nectar
- 5 -6 saffron strands, crushed and soaked in
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 3 tablespoons strawberry nectar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 coarsely crushed strawberries
- crushed ice, as required
- Put some crushed ice in a tall glass.
- Add the coarsely crushed strawberries.
- Add 4 tbsps.
- of strawberry nectar.
- Then, pour lemon juice and mango nectar over this.
- Add crushed saffron.
- Stir gently with a stirrer and serve.