- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 3⁄4 cup salsa (if the salsa is chunky, you may need a full cup)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese (plus more to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mango
- 1⁄4 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to temperature indicated on pizza crust package. Bake crust for 5-8 minutes.
- Spread salsa onto the crust, leaving a 1-inch border on all sides. Top with cheese, zucchini, mango and beans. Top with more cheese to your liking.
- Bake according to crust instructions (usually 12-15 minutes); top with green onions and cilantro prior to serving.