Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I made up from items around the house, it is so yummy. It is one my fave smoothies. You can make it vegan if you use soy yogurt.
- 1 cup mango, peeled, pitted, chopped and frozen in a ziptop bag
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 6 ounces mango nectar (half a can)
- 4 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until very smooth.
- You may have to stop the blender and chop at the fruit and stir it.
- Serve and enjoy.
This was made with fresh fruit and several ice cubes were added during the blending process. An easy, delicious and healthy smoothie.