Recipe by MarthaStewartWanabe
This is an amazingly simple salad with fresh, summer flavors and eye-popping color presentation. The lime juice in the honey-lime dressing nicely accentuates the mango and strawberries. I served this salad to our Memorial Day backyard barbeque guests and received many compliments. Enjoy!
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and quartered
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 pints raspberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon mint, fresh finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large serving bowl, combine mango, strawberries and blueberries (do not add raspberries yet).
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together honey, lime juice and mint. Drizzle over fruit.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, toss fruit to evenly distribute juices. Then add raspberries to bowl atop the rest of the fruit (do not toss, as raspberries have a tendency to break up).
- Serve with a slotted spoon and enjoy!